The basic design explanatory part includes the following contents:
- Brief introduction of construction site, design plan; total construction ground, or plan of construction route for construction works along the route; location and scale of construction of construction items; the connection between the work items of the project and the regional technical infrastructure;
- Technology plans, technological lines for projects with technological requirements;
- Architectural plan for buildings with architectural requirements;
- Main structural options, technical systems, major technical infrastructure of the project;
- Environmental protection, fire prevention and fighting plans according to the law;
- List of key standards and standards applied.